This work was presented at the “Jahrestreffen Reaktionstechnik”, Würzburg, May 15, 2012.
Production of Liquid Hydrocarbons with CO2 as Carbon Source based on Reverse Water-Gas Shift and Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis†
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Reaktionstechnik
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 489–499, April, 2013
How to Cite
Kaiser, P., Unde, R., Kern, C. and Jess, A. (2013), Production of Liquid Hydrocarbons with CO2 as Carbon Source based on Reverse Water-Gas Shift and Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 489–499. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200179
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!