Diffusion of Small Gas Bubbles into Liquid Studied by the Rotary Chamber Technique
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Campus Blasensäulen
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 1074–1079, July, 2013
How to Cite
Nüllig, M. and Peters, F. (2013), Diffusion of Small Gas Bubbles into Liquid Studied by the Rotary Chamber Technique. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 1074–1079. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200196
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!