Studies on the Effect of Physico-Chemical Soot Properties and Feed Gas Composition on the Kinetics of Soot Oxidation on Fe2O3 Catalyst
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 686–695, May, 2013
How to Cite
Waglöhner, S., Reichert, D., Bockhorn, H. and Kureti, S. (2013), Studies on the Effect of Physico-Chemical Soot Properties and Feed Gas Composition on the Kinetics of Soot Oxidation on Fe2O3 Catalyst. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 686–695. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200218
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Umicore (Hanau, Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!