Liquid Phase Oxidation and the Use of Heterogeneous Catalysts – A Critical Overview
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Reaktionstechnik
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 420–436, April, 2013
How to Cite
Futter, C., Prasetyo, E. and Schunk, S. (2013), Liquid Phase Oxidation and the Use of Heterogeneous Catalysts – A Critical Overview. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 420–436. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200220
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!