Based on a presentation, Jahrestreffen der Fachgruppe Lebensmittelverfahrenstechnik, Rheologie und Trocknungstechnik, March 21, 2012, Hohenheim, Germany.
Cross-Flow Electro Membrane Filtration: Theory and Application in the Dairy Industry†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Membranen und Membranprozesse
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 1193–1200, August, 2013
How to Cite
Holder, A., Scholz, S., Kulozik, U. and Hinrichs, J. (2013), Cross-Flow Electro Membrane Filtration: Theory and Application in the Dairy Industry. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 1193–1200. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200239
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- German Ministry of Economics and Technology
- Forschungskreis der Ernährungsindustrie e.V.. Grant Number: AiF 16541 N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!