Energy, Equipment and Cost Savings by Using a Membrane Unit in an Amine-Based Absorption Process for CO2 Removal
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Membranen und Membranprozesse
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 1221–1227, August, 2013
How to Cite
Song, S., Esche, E., Stünkel, S., Brinkmann, T., Wind, J., Shishatskiy, S. and Wozny, G. (2013), Energy, Equipment and Cost Savings by Using a Membrane Unit in an Amine-Based Absorption Process for CO2 Removal. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85: 1221–1227. doi: 10.1002/cite.201200242
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Technische Universität Berlin
- German Research Foundation – Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!