Development and Nonlinear Analysis of Dynamic Plant Models in ProMoT /Diana
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Informationstechnologien in der Verfahrenstechnik
Volume 86, Issue 7, pages 1107–1116, July, 2014
How to Cite
Mangold, M., Khlopov, D., Danker, G., Palis, S., Svjatnyj, V. and Kienle, A. (2014), Development and Nonlinear Analysis of Dynamic Plant Models in ProMoT /Diana. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 86: 1107–1116. doi: 10.1002/cite.201400003
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- Kompetenznetz Verfahrenstechnik
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!