Multiscale Modeling of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemie Ingenieur Technik
Special Issue: Informationstechnologien in der Verfahrenstechnik
Volume 86, Issue 7, pages 1029–1043, July, 2014
How to Cite
Zakrzewska, B., Pianko-Oprych, P. and Jaworski, Z. (2014), Multiscale Modeling of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 86: 1029–1043. doi: 10.1002/cite.201400022
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2014
- European Union's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- Polish research. Grant Number: 2750/7.PR/2013/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!