The author benefited from helpful comments from Sean Cleary, Greg MacKinnon, and seminar participants at Université Laval, Saint Mary's University, and the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada 2004 (Quebec). Special thanks go to Jason Wei (the Area Editor) and two anonymous referees for very valuable and constructive comments. I gratefully acknowledge financial support provided by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Schulich School of Business National Research Program in Financial Services and Public Policy.
Excess control and the risk of corporate expropriation: Canadian evidence†
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 94–106, June 2007
How to Cite
Attig, N. (2007), Excess control and the risk of corporate expropriation: Canadian evidence. CAN J ADM SCI, 24: 94–106. doi: 10.1002/cjas.10
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!