The authors wish to express their gratitude to Tom Van Puyenbroeck, Erik De Lembre, Tom Groot, Vicente Pina, Christine Van Liedekerke, Philippe Van Cauwenberghe, Tom Van Caneghem, and two anonymous reviewers for their useful comments and suggestions. They are also indebted to the participants of the 33rd Congress of the European Accounting Association for helpful comments on earlier drafts of the paper. The help of Cecile Buydens and Vinciane Hendrichs at the National Bank of Belgium was invaluable in the process of data collection.
Do Non-profit Organizations Manage Earnings toward Zero Profit and Does Governmental Financing Play a Role?
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 205–217, September 2012
How to Cite
Verbruggen, S. and Christiaens, J. (2012), Do Non-profit Organizations Manage Earnings toward Zero Profit and Does Governmental Financing Play a Role?. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 205–217. doi: 10.1002/cjas.1219
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!