An earlier version of this paper was included in the Proceedings of the 2009 Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC) conference, Niagara Falls. The author thanks the anonymous ASAC and CJAS reviewers for their valuable feedback and Amy Warren for suggesting the typology of sexual harassment theories.
Labour Arbitration of Co-Worker Sexual Harassment Cases in Canada
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 268–279, September 2012
How to Cite
Hart, S. M. (2012), Labour Arbitration of Co-Worker Sexual Harassment Cases in Canada. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 268–279. doi: 10.1002/cjas.1222
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!