Impact of Network Position and Knowledge Diversity on Knowledge Creation: The Empirical Setting of Research Communities
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 297–309, December 2012
How to Cite
Chen, C.-S. and Liu, C.-H. (2012), Impact of Network Position and Knowledge Diversity on Knowledge Creation: The Empirical Setting of Research Communities. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 297–309. doi: 10.1002/cjas.1228
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!