We thank Jason Wei (the editor), the associate editor, and two anonymous referees for their valuable suggestions and comments. We also thank Richard Chung and Jed DeVaro for their helpful suggestions. Fung would like to acknowledge the financial supports from Faculty Research Grant from College of Business and Economics, California State University East Bay. Tsai would like to acknowledge the financial support from National Science Council of Taiwan (grant #NSC98-2410-H-275-004)
Institutional Ownership and Corporate Investment Performance
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 348–365, December 2012
How to Cite
Fung, S. and Tsai, S.-C. (2012), Institutional Ownership and Corporate Investment Performance. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 348–365. doi: 10.1002/cjas.1232
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!