We thank Jason Wei (the editor), the associate editor, and two anonymous referees for their valuable suggestions and comments. We also thank Richard Chung and Jed DeVaro for their helpful suggestions. Fung would like to acknowledge the financial supports from Faculty Research Grant from College of Business and Economics, California State University East Bay. Tsai would like to acknowledge the financial support from National Science Council of Taiwan (grant #NSC98-2410-H-275-004)
Institutional Ownership and Corporate Investment Performance
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 348–365, December 2012
How to Cite
Fung, S. and Tsai, S.-C. (2012), Institutional Ownership and Corporate Investment Performance. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 348–365. doi: 10.1002/cjas.1232
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!