Please note that this article was submitted and reviewed in French and then subsequently translated upon acceptance. The French version is available online.
Organizational Learning Capability: Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Study in the Context of Official Development Aid Project Teams†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 26–39, March 2013
How to Cite
Mbengue, A. and Sané, S. (2013), Organizational Learning Capability: Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Study in the Context of Official Development Aid Project Teams. CAN J ADM SCI, 30: 26–39. doi: 10.1002/cjas.1238
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!