We thank the Centre for Research and Education on Women and Work (CREWW) at the Sprott School of Business, Carleton University for financial support that facilitated completion of this project. We thank Gloria Miller (guest co-editor), Rick Hackett (editor-in-chief), two anonymous CJAS reviewers, and participants at the 2006 ASAC Conference (Banff) for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. We also acknowledge the excellent research assistance provided by Pedro Bravo and Billie Sabovitch.
The portrayal of women in Canadian corporate annual reports†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 210–223, September 2010
How to Cite
Bujaki, M. L. and McConomy, B. J. (2010), The portrayal of women in Canadian corporate annual reports. CAN J ADM SCI, 27: 210–223. doi: 10.1002/cjas.146
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!