From grobal management to glocal management: Latin American perspectives as a counter-dominant management epistemology
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 453–466, December 2011
How to Cite
Alcadipani, R. and Rosa, A. R. (2011), From grobal management to glocal management: Latin American perspectives as a counter-dominant management epistemology. CAN J ADM SCI, 28: 453–466. doi: 10.1002/cjas.165
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!