This research is supported by Real Colegio Complutense at Harvard University, projects ECO2009-13818 and ECO2009-10358 of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation, project BSCH-UCM GR58/08, and Cátedra Bancaja Jóvenes Emprendedores of Complutense University of Madrid.
Domestic and International Corporate Entrepreneurship through Alliances
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Special Issue: Special Features: 1. Virtues in Organizations: Cultivating Creativity, Collaboration, and Collective Wellbeing and 2. Entrepreneurship: A Multidisciplinary Topic
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 317–327, September 2011
How to Cite
Ortiz-de-Urbina-Criado, M., Montoro-Sânchez, Â. and Romero-Martînez, A. M. (2011), Domestic and International Corporate Entrepreneurship through Alliances. CAN J ADM SCI, 28: 317–327. doi: 10.1002/cjas.187
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!