This research is supported by Real Colegio Complutense at Harvard University, projects ECO2009-13818 and ECO2009-10358 of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation, project BSCH-UCM GR58/08, and Cátedra Bancaja Jóvenes Emprendedores of Complutense University of Madrid.
Domestic and International Corporate Entrepreneurship through Alliances
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Special Issue: Special Features: 1. Virtues in Organizations: Cultivating Creativity, Collaboration, and Collective Wellbeing and 2. Entrepreneurship: A Multidisciplinary Topic
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 317–327, September 2011
How to Cite
Ortiz-de-Urbina-Criado, M., Montoro-Sânchez, Â. and Romero-Martînez, A. M. (2011), Domestic and International Corporate Entrepreneurship through Alliances. CAN J ADM SCI, 28: 317–327. doi: 10.1002/cjas.187
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!