Please note this paper was originally submitted in French and subsequently translated into English.
Processes underlying the development and evolution of salespersonsõ job satisfaction/dissatisfaction: a conceptual framework†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 388–401, December 2011
How to Cite
Darmon, R. Y. (2011), Processes underlying the development and evolution of salespersonsõ job satisfaction/dissatisfaction: a conceptual framework. CAN J ADM SCI, 28: 388–401. doi: 10.1002/cjas.190
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!