The authors express their sincere appreciation for the valuable comments and suggestions provided by the anonymous reviewers and the Marketing editor, Professor Darren Dahl.
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 25–39, March 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, K.-H., Hsu, T. T. and Fang, W. (2012), Relinking Cross-functional Collaboration, Knowledge Integration Mechanisms, and Product Innovation Performance: a Moderated Mediation Model. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 25–39. doi: 10.1002/cjas.192
This article was first published online on February 8, 2011. An error was subsequently identified in the ordering of authors' names. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that they have been corrected on 24 February 2011.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!