An earlier version of this paper was presented at ASAC 2006. We thank P. Devereaux Jennings, Jennifer Jennings, and Tim Pollock for their comments, ideas, and suggestions. We recognize the assistance provided by Kenneth R. MacCrimmon and Rafi Amit in providing funding for the collection of the data as part of the Entrepreneurial Research Alliance at the University of British Columbia. We also thank Mohamad El-Chafehi, Jason Moschella, and Ohad Raveh for their help as research assistants as well as the CJAS reviewers for their constructive feedback.
How do we make you look good? A social network study of upstream organizational impression management and the rhetorical construction of IPO firm images†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 373–387, December 2011
How to Cite
Lamertz, K. and Martens, M. L. (2011), How do we make you look good? A social network study of upstream organizational impression management and the rhetorical construction of IPO firm images. CAN J ADM SCI, 28: 373–387. doi: 10.1002/cjas.193
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!