The authors would like to thank many of their colleagues for their helpful suggestions on the development of this research. We are indebted to the late Dr. Sean Egan, and to Terry Kell and Kelly Rudan for their support, as well as to the 14 expert practitioners and the many associates who gave generously of their time and expertise; without this assistance the research would not have been possible. The authors also wish to acknowledge the financial support of the organizations involved in the sponsorship: Carleton University, Ryerson University, the Institute of Sport Marketing at Laurentian University, and the Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa. Finally, the authors would like to thank Ryan Rahinel for his helpful comments on a previous version of the manuscript.
The Development of a Process for Evaluating Marketing Sponsorships
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 50–66, March 2012
How to Cite
O'Reilly, N. and Madill, J. (2012), The Development of a Process for Evaluating Marketing Sponsorships. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 50–66. doi: 10.1002/cjas.194
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!