Support for this research from Social Sciences Fund provided by Ministry of Education (09YJA790162) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank two anonymous referees and an editor for very helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful for valuable research assistance from Haixing Guo and Alec Li. Of course, all remaining errors and shortcomings are solely our responsibility.
Private Benefits of Managerial Control, Government Ownership, and Acquirer Returns: Evidence from the Chinese State-Controlled Listed Companies
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 165–176, June 2012
How to Cite
Li, S., Feng, G. and Cao, G. (2012), Private Benefits of Managerial Control, Government Ownership, and Acquirer Returns: Evidence from the Chinese State-Controlled Listed Companies. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 165–176. doi: 10.1002/cjas.222
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 09YJA790162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!