The authors wish to thank Rick Hackett (editor-in-chief) and the two anonymous reviewers from the Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences for their comments and suggestions. This research was carried out with financial support from the Professorship in Strategic Financial Information of the Quebec Ordre des CGA (the Quebec Interprofessional Council) and from Telfer School of Management's research fund.
CEO Attributes, Board Composition, and Acquirer Value Creation: A Canadian Study
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 480–492, December 2011
How to Cite
Amar, W. B., Boujenoui, A. and Francoeur, C. (2011), CEO Attributes, Board Composition, and Acquirer Value Creation: A Canadian Study. CAN J ADM SCI, 28: 480–492. doi: 10.1002/cjas.223
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!