Transformation of the Information Technology Function in Organizations: A Case Study in the Manufacturing Sector
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 177–190, June 2012
How to Cite
Guillemette, M. G. and Paré, G. (2012), Transformation of the Information Technology Function in Organizations: A Case Study in the Manufacturing Sector. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 177–190. doi: 10.1002/cjas.224
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- This research was supported by the Fonds de recherche sur la société et la culture du Québec (FQRSC)
- Social Sciences Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). Grant Number: 410-2009-1653
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!