The authors thank the Alto Consejo Consultivo en I + D of the Generalitat Valenciana and IMPIVA for facilitating the access to the survey on which this paper is based and, especially, Manuel López Estornell and Emilio Cubel for preparing the questionnaire and the sample. This work has been partially supported by the Universitat Politecnica de Valencia under grants PAID-06-10/2424 and PAID 06-10/2392, and Generalitat Valenciana under grants GV/2011/002 and GV/2011/049. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the INBAM conference in Valencia Spain in 2010.
Variations in SME Characteristics and the Use of Service Intermediaries for R&D
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 154–164, June 2012
How to Cite
Castrogiovanni, G. J., Domenech, J. and Mas-Verdú, F. (2012), Variations in SME Characteristics and the Use of Service Intermediaries for R&D. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 154–164. doi: 10.1002/cjas.231
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!