Please note that this paper was submitted and reviewed in French.
Adaptive Performance: A New Scale to Measure Individual Performance in Organizations
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 280–293, September 2012
How to Cite
Charbonnier-Voirin, A. and Roussel, P. (2012), Adaptive Performance: A New Scale to Measure Individual Performance in Organizations. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 280–293. doi: 10.1002/cjas.232
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!