This research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SIG program) and Ryerson University.
Geographic Distance as a Moderator of Curvilinear Relationship Between Cultural Distance and Shared Ownership
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 218–230, September 2012
How to Cite
Malhotra, S. (2012), Geographic Distance as a Moderator of Curvilinear Relationship Between Cultural Distance and Shared Ownership. CAN J ADM SCI, 29: 218–230. doi: 10.1002/cjas.234
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!