We are grateful for the comments and suggestions from the Editor, Jason Wei, and the two anonymous referees, as well as Edward Altman, Darrel Duffie, Kim Huynh, Louis Gagnon, Lew Johnson, Frank Milne and Lynnette Purda. Financial support from SSHRC and Queen's School of Business are gratefully acknowledged.
Assessing credit quality from the equity market: can a structural approach forecast credit ratings?†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 212–228, September 2007
How to Cite
Du, Y. and Suo, W. (2007), Assessing credit quality from the equity market: can a structural approach forecast credit ratings?. CAN J ADM SCI, 24: 212–228. doi: 10.1002/cjas.27
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!