The authors gratefully acknowledge a grant to Dr. Putler from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to support this research. They also thank Chuck Weinberg at UBC and Kirthi Kalyanam at Santa Clara University for their valuable comments related to this work.
The value of household life cycle variables in consumer expenditure research: An empirical examination†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 284–299, December 2007
How to Cite
Putler, D. S., Li, T. and Liu, Y. (2007), The value of household life cycle variables in consumer expenditure research: An empirical examination. CAN J ADM SCI, 24: 284–299. doi: 10.1002/cjas.36
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!