Comments from Gordon Richardson, Steve Fortin, Haim Falk, Paul André, Joung Kim, workshop participants at the Ph.D. Workshop of the Canadian Academic Accounting Association, Université Laval, Concordia University, Brock University, University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University, and participants and discussants at the 2004 CAAA Annual Conference, 2005 AAA Annual Meeting and 27th Annual Congress of the EAA are greatly appreciated.
Equity recognition of mandatory accounting changes: the case of transitional goodwill impairment losses†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 37–54, March 2008
How to Cite
Lapointe-Antunes, P., Cormier, D. and Magnan, M. (2008), Equity recognition of mandatory accounting changes: the case of transitional goodwill impairment losses. CAN J ADM SCI, 25: 37–54. doi: 10.1002/cjas.41
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!