This research received support from the Alliance for Research in Governance and Forensic Accounting funded within the framework of the Initiative on New Economy Program under the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC).
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages i–xv, March 2008
How to Cite
Bozec, Y. (2008), Ownership concentration, separation of voting rights from cash flow rights, and earnings management: an empirical study in Canada. CAN J ADM SCI, 25: i–xv. doi: 10.1002/cjas.52
This paper was originally submitted in French and translated into English. Both the English and the French versions are available on Wiley Interscience.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!