Earlier versions of the paper were presented at the Portuguese Finance Network conference in Porto, Portugal, at the Brandes Investment Partners Conference in Dana Point, California, and at the Finance Seminar Series at the University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario. I would like to thank the conference/workshop participants, Lucy Ackert and Bruce Grantier for helpful comments and Nico Fermin-Cota, Eugene Profis, Fuad Farooqi, Hardeep Manku, Vaishali Sankpal, and Matt Zabloski for excellent research assistance. This project has been partly funded by a University of Western Ontario Research Grant (Ivey Research Fund).
Value versus growth stock returns and the value premium: The Canadian experience 1985–2005†
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 ASAC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration
Special Issue: SPECIAL SECTION: Information Technology in Support of Financial Markets
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 109–121, June 2009
How to Cite
Athanassakos, G. (2009), Value versus growth stock returns and the value premium: The Canadian experience 1985–2005. CAN J ADM SCI, 26: 109–121. doi: 10.1002/cjas.93
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!