Solid phase extraction of chromium (VI) from aqueous solutions by adsorption of its diphenylcarbazide complex on an alumina column
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 72–76, February 2008
How to Cite
Rajesh, N., Agarwal, V. and Aarthy, S. (2008), Solid phase extraction of chromium (VI) from aqueous solutions by adsorption of its diphenylcarbazide complex on an alumina column. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 86: 72–76. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20006
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!