Corrosion inhibition of carbon steel under two-phase flow (water-petroleum) simulated by turbulently agitated system
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 240–248, April 2008
How to Cite
Slaiman, Q. J. M., Hasan, B. O. and Mahmood, H. A. (2008), Corrosion inhibition of carbon steel under two-phase flow (water-petroleum) simulated by turbulently agitated system. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 86: 240–248. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20027
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!