Property-averaging applied to determination of volume contraction in binary-solid liquid-fluidized beds
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 261–266, June 2008
How to Cite
Escudié, R. and Epstein, N. (2008), Property-averaging applied to determination of volume contraction in binary-solid liquid-fluidized beds. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 86: 261–266. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20045
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!