A new method for the detection of microorganisms in blood cultures: Part I. Theoretical analysis and simulation of blood culture processes
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 947–959, October 2008
How to Cite
Smith, J. M., Serebrennikova, Y. M., Huffman, D. E., Leparc, G. F. and García-Rubio, L. H. (2008), A new method for the detection of microorganisms in blood cultures: Part I. Theoretical analysis and simulation of blood culture processes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 86: 947–959. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20095
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!