A particle filter approach to identification of nonlinear processes under missing observations
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1081–1092, December 2008
How to Cite
Gopaluni, R. B. (2008), A particle filter approach to identification of nonlinear processes under missing observations. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 86: 1081–1092. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20113
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!