Pervaporation separation of n-heptane/organosulfur mixtures with PDMS membrane: Experimental and modelling
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 547–553, August 2009
How to Cite
Huang, J., Li, J., Chen, J., Zhan, X. and Chen, C. (2009), Pervaporation separation of n-heptane/organosulfur mixtures with PDMS membrane: Experimental and modelling. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 87: 547–553. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20184
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!