Optimization of acrylonitrile removal by activated carbon-granular using response surface methodology
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 637–643, August 2009
How to Cite
Kumar, A., Prasad, B. and Mishra, I. M. (2009), Optimization of acrylonitrile removal by activated carbon-granular using response surface methodology. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 87: 637–643. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20189
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!