Development of polymer derived carbon coated monolith for liquid adsorption application by response surface methodology
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 591–597, August 2009
How to Cite
Darmadi, Choong, T. S. Y., Chuah, T. G., Yunus, R. and Yap, Y. H. T. (2009), Development of polymer derived carbon coated monolith for liquid adsorption application by response surface methodology. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 87: 591–597. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20193
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!