Excess molar enthalpies of the ternary mixtures: Methyl tert-butyl ether (or di-isopropyl ether) + n-octane + 2-methylpentane at 293.15 K
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 598–604, August 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Z. and Lan, C. Q. (2009), Excess molar enthalpies of the ternary mixtures: Methyl tert-butyl ether (or di-isopropyl ether) + n-octane + 2-methylpentane at 293.15 K. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 87: 598–604. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20199
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!