Treatment of simulated arsenic contaminated groundwater using GAC-Cu in batch reactor: Optimization of process parameters
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 766–778, October 2009
How to Cite
Mondal, P., Mohanty, B. and Majumder, C. B. (2009), Treatment of simulated arsenic contaminated groundwater using GAC-Cu in batch reactor: Optimization of process parameters. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 87: 766–778. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20214
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!