Stability of hydrolase enzymes in ionic liquids
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 910–914, December 2009
How to Cite
Hernández-Fernández, F. J., Ríos, A. P. d. l., Tomás-Alonso, F., Gómez, D. and Víllora, G. (2009), Stability of hydrolase enzymes in ionic liquids. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 87: 910–914. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20227
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!