The effect of sodium dodecyl sulfate on mean drop size in a horizontal mixer–settler extractor
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 101–108, February 2010
How to Cite
Khakpay, A., Abolghasemi, H. and Montazer-Rahmati, M. M. (2010), The effect of sodium dodecyl sulfate on mean drop size in a horizontal mixer–settler extractor. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 88: 101–108. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20252
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!