Constant vapour pressure evaporation from a fragrance emulsion—effect of surfactant content in the liquid crystal
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 165–171, April 2010
How to Cite
Ge, L., Friberg, Stig. E. and Guo, R. (2010), Constant vapour pressure evaporation from a fragrance emulsion—effect of surfactant content in the liquid crystal. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 88: 165–171. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20266
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20633010, 20773106
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.