The use of peat granules in a fluidized bed bioreactor
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 217–223, April 2010
How to Cite
Clarke, K., Pugsley, T. and Hill, G. A. (2010), The use of peat granules in a fluidized bed bioreactor. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 88: 217–223. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20269
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!