Bubble shape, gas flow and gas–liquid mass transfer in pulp fibre suspensions
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 322–328, June 2010
How to Cite
Ishkintana, L. K. and Bennington, C. P. J. (2010), Bubble shape, gas flow and gas–liquid mass transfer in pulp fibre suspensions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 88: 322–328. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20282
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!