A simple method for identifying bubbling/jetting regimes transition from large submerged orifices using electrical capacitance tomography (ECT)
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 340–349, June 2010
How to Cite
Cai, Q., Shen, X., Shen, C. and Dai, G. (2010), A simple method for identifying bubbling/jetting regimes transition from large submerged orifices using electrical capacitance tomography (ECT). Can. J. Chem. Eng., 88: 340–349. doi: 10.1002/cjce.20295
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!